- 5 ml (1 tsp.) sea salt
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) peppercorns, crushed
- 2 allspice seeds, crushed
- 2 cloves, crushed
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) cinnamon
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 8 pieces of filet of sole
- 4 fresh mint branches
- 4 fresh oregano branches
- 8 slices of Victor et Berthold, rind removed
- In a small bowl, mix together the spices, shallot, garlic, orange and lime juice and zest, and olive oil.
- Blend the mixture into a purée.
- Place the filets of sole in a shallow plate.
- Pour the marinade over the fish, coat it well and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Preheat BBQ.
- Place 2 pieces of filet of sole on parchment paper.
- Cover with 2 slices of Victor et Berthold, one mint branch and one oregano branch.
- Close the papillote and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Repeat with the other pieces of filet of sole.
- Cook on the BBQ for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve with a tomato, cucumber and mango salad.
Your message has been send successfully.