- 4 x 155 g (5½ oz.) portions of white fish fillet (tilapia, mahi-mahi, cod)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) salted butter, melted
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 thin tomato slices
- 120 g (4 oz) of Le Chant du Coq cheese, sliced or crumbled
- Green sauce
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) capers, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) sweet pickles, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) lime zest
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) lime juice
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the green sauce and let stand at room temperature while preparing the burger.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush the fillets with melted butter. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on the grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or depending on fillet thickness and desired doneness.
- Warm the buns on the grill and top each with green sauce, a lettuce leaf, 2 tomato slices, a grilled fish fillet and cheese. Assemble the burgers and enjoy.
- Cooked fish will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Green sauce will keep in the refrigerator for 5 to 7 days.
Your message has been send successfully.