- 455 g (1 lb) fresh or frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 250 ml (1 cup) Kalamata olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) sundried tomatoes, store-bought, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 fresh rosemary branches, finely chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) Biobio Parmesan cheese, grated
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 225°C (450°F).
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to form a 30 cm x 15 cm (12 in x 6 in) rectangle. Sprinkle with olives and sundried tomatoes. Fold the dough in two to form a 15 cm x 15 cm (6 in x 6 in) square.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Let it rise for 30 minutes or until it has doubled in size in a warm and humid place.
- Press your fingers on all the surface of the dough, hard enough to leave prints. Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with fleur de sel. Top with the red onion, rosemary and cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the focaccia is golden. Cut into 4.
- Serve with an arugula salad with olive oil.
Your message has been send successfully.