- 500 ml (2 cups) Alfred LE FERMIER cheese, grated
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) flour
- 5 ml (1 tsp) dry mustard
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) dark beer
- 5 ml (1 tsp) Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 4 slices of baguette
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) butter
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven grill.
- In a bowl, mix the cheese, flour, dry mustard and pepper together. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, heat the beer. Gradually add the grated cheese and melt it while mixing with a wooden spoon. Add the Worcestershire sauce.
- In a frying pan, brown both sides of the bread slices in butter.
- Place the bread slices in individual ramekins. Cover with the cheese mixture. Bake until the cheese is golden. Serve with salad.
Your message has been send successfully.