- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Frère Jacques cheese, grated
- 1/2 of a red apple, grated
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) celery root, grated
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) mayonnaise, store-bought
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) apple jelly
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- A couple of leaves of field salad
- Bread chosen: Nut bread
- In a bowl, mix the apple, celery root, mayonnaise, apple jelly, rosemary, and salt and pepper together.
- Add the grated cheese. Set aside.
- Slice the bread in half. Top one side with the apple and celery root mix, then place a couple of leaves of field salad.
Your message has been send successfully.