- 250 ml (1 cup) demi-glace sauce
- 22 ml (1½ tbsp.) tomato paste
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh parsley, chopped
- 600 g (1-1/3 lb) ground beef
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 60 ml (¼ cup) breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) HP BBQ sauce
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) steak seasoning
- 2 onions, sliced 1 cm (½ in.) thick
- 180 g (6 oz) Griffon cheese, sliced
- In a saucepan, heat the demi-glace sauce and whisk in the tomato paste.
- Add the parsley and adjust seasoning. Set aside and keep warm.
- Preheat the BBQ to medium-high.In a large bowl, mix the ground beef with the Dijon mustard, breadcrumbs, egg, BBQ sauce and steak seasoning.
- Divide the meat into 4 servings and make patties.
- Cook the patties and onion slices in the grill 4 to 5 minutes per side, turning once.
- Top the patties with the sliced cheese and the grilled onion.
- Cook for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.Serve with the sauce.
Your message has been send successfully.