- 250 ml (1 cup) Blackburn, grated
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) plain breadcrumbs
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) lemon grass, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) hot pepper flakes
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) flat parsley, finely chopped
- 4 chicken thighs with back portions
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) butter, softened
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, mix the Blackburn, breadcrumbs, lemon grass, garlic, hot pepper, and parsley. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Cover the chicken thighs with flour. Dip them first into the beaten eggs, and then the breadcrumb mixture. Set aside.
- In a large ovenproof frying pan, brown both sides of the chicken thighs in butter.
- Then, bake for about 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked and easily falls off the bone.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
Your message has been send successfully.