- 240 g (8 oz) canned tuna, drained
- 250 ml (1 cup) zucchini, grated
- 250 ml (1 cup) carrots, grated
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh parsley, chopped
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) plain yogurt
- 60 ml (¼ cup) dried cranberries
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 250 g (8 oz) Le Crudu Canton, sliced
- 8 slices of crusty bread (French-style)
- Preheat the BBQ to medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix the tuna with the carrots, zucchinis, parsley, dried cranberries and yogurt. Season generously.
- Top each slice of bread with the tuna topping and cover with Le Cru du Canton slices.
- Place on grill and cook on low heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until the bread is crisp and the cheese is melted. Serve.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
Your message has been send successfully.