- Zest and juice of a lime
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 360 g (12 oz) Haloumi cheese, diced in 2.5 cm (1 in.) cubes (24 cubes)
- 16 peppadew peppers, marinated
- In a bowl, mix the lime juice and zest with the cilantro and oil. Add the Haloumi cubes and stir so they are well coated. Marinate for a few minutes.
- Preheat the BBQ to medium-high.
- On each skewer, thread 3 cheese cubes, alternating with 2 peppers. Grill quickly on the BBQ to brown and warm the cheese.
- Serve hot.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- Visit our Semi-soft cheeses section.
Your message has been send successfully.