- 60 ml (¼ cup) canola oil
- 22 ml (1½ tbsp.) old-fashioned mustard
- ¼ onion, finely chopped
- 1–2.5 ml (¼–½ tsp.) freshly ground pepper
- 4 steaks of your choosing (striploin, sirloin, top round roast, etc.)
- 125 g (4½ oz.) Bleu Fumé Saint-Benoît-du-Lac cheese
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh chives, chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) fresh parsley, chopped
- In a bowl, whisk the oil, mustard, onion and pepper together. Add the steaks and coat well. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, break up the cheese using a fork. Add the fresh herbs.
- Preheat the BBQ to medium-high heat.
- Cook the steaks on the grill for 2 to 3 minutes on one side. Turn over, salt the meat and then garnish each steak with some of the cheese mixture. Continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes, depending on the desired doneness and thickness of the steaks.
- Serve accompanied with baked or barbecued potatoes.
- Grilled steaks will keep for 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Your message has been send successfully.