- 4 ripe but firm peaches, pitted and halved
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) melted butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) maple syrup
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 3 thyme branches
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Brie From Here, rind removed, softened
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) sugar
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp.) vanilla extract
- 250 ml (1 cup) ice cider (optional)
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sliced almonds
- Mix maple syrup, lemon juice and thyme in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat.
- Brush peaches with butter and grill them for approximately 5 minutes, flipping occasionally to char both sides.
- Put grilled peaches into the maple syrup mixture, ensuring that they are fully covered. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix Brie From Here, sugar and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Lightly toast sliced almonds in a frying pan. Set aside.
- Put the grilled peach mixture into 8 dessert cups.
- Garnish with the cheese mixture.
- Drizzle with ice cider and add almonds. Serve.
Your message has been send successfully.