- 4 fillets of salmon
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) honey
- 250 ml (1 cup) celery root, grated
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) carrots, grated
- 250 ml (1 cup) Gouda St-Laurent, grated
- 4 Naan breads
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix the cilantro, lime zest and juice, green onion, olive oil and honey together. Add salt and pepper.
- Coat the fillets of salmon with half of the marinade and set aside in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, mix the remaining marinade with the grated celery root and carrots. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Prepare a medium-intensity charcoal fire or set gas BBQ at medium.
- Grill the fillets of salmon for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Top with the cheese and continue cooking for 1 minute, just enough to melt the cheese.
- Before serving, place a fillet on each Naan bread.
- Top with the celery root and carrot julienne.
Your message has been send successfully.