- 1 red onion, cut into 1.25 cm (½ inch)-thick slices
- 1 pepper, your choice, quartered and seeded
- 1 packet fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1.25 cm (½ inch)-thick slices
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) salted butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 fresh European-style sausages, your choice
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) balsamic vinegar
- 125 g (4½ oz.) Rébellion 1837 cheese, sliced
- In a large bowl, mix the vegetables and coat with melted butter and garlic. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Preheat one side of the barbecue on medium heat and the other on medium-high heat.
- Place sausages on the preheated medium heat side. Turning regularly, cook for about 10 to 15 minutes or until they are completely cooked.
- Grill the vegetables on the preheated medium-high heat side. Remove from the grill as soon as each one is done and place them in a bowl. On a work surface, cut the quartered peppers into strips. Put strips in bowl and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Stir and season to taste.
- Make a cut lengthwise in the sausages and insert the cheese. Let melt and serve on top of the grilled vegetable salad.
- The sausages and cooked vegetables will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
Your message has been send successfully.