- 5 ml (1 tsp.) smoked paprika
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) cumin seeds, crushed
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) coriander seeds, crushed
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) brown sugar
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 20 to 24 large raw shrimps, deveined
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in 2
- 8 thin slices (170 g or 2/3 cup) Pied-De-Vent
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, mix smoked paprika, cumin and coriander seeds, brown sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add the lemon juice and zest and mix to form a paste.
- Rub shrimps with this preparation and set aside in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- In a pan, melt butter and cook shrimps on high for 1 to 2 minutes until golden. Transfer shrimps to another dish, set aside and keep warm.
- In same the pan, add garlic, onions and tomatoes.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes until they are coloured and softened.
- Place shrimps in the pan. Add the Pied-De-Vent and cook a few seconds until melted. Serve with fresh cilantro.
Your message has been send successfully.