- 4 slices Jeune-Coeur cheese
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) old-style mustard with cracked pepper, home-made
- 115 g (1/4 lb) smoked meat, thinly sliced
- Bread chosen: Rye bread
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) old-style mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Spread two slices of bread with mustard.
- Layer first with smoked meat, and then cheese. Repeat the layers, finishing with the cheese.
- Close the sandwich.
- Place it on a baking sheet and bake until the cheese is melted.
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Set aside.
Your message has been send successfully.