- 1 package of puff pastry (450 g or 1lb)
- 250 ml (1 cup) Vacherin Fri-Charco, grated
- 4 thin slices of ham
- Roll out the pastry with a rolling pin.
- Add the grated Vacherin Fri-Charco and place the ham slices without overlapping them as much as possible.
- Roll up the pastry and ingredients by first rolling one side a little bit and then the other, so that the 2 rolled sides meet in the middle.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Using a sharp knife, cut the stuffed pastry into slices that are approximately 5 mm (1/4 in.) thick to shape the palmiers.
- Place the palmiers on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Your message has been send successfully.