- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
- 500 ml (2 cups) leeks, white part only, thinly sliced
- 500 ml (2 cups) carrots, cut in half-rings
- 500 ml (2 cups) potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1.25 l (5 cups) fish stock
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) 35% regular or 15% cooking cream
- 22 ml (1½ tbsp.) fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 185 g (6.5 oz) smoked salmon (preferably hot-smoked)
- 185 g (6.5 oz) Le Voyageur cheese, thinlysliced
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter and brown the leek, carrots and potatoes for 2 minutes.
- Add the fish stock and simmer for 12 minutes.
- Add the cream and dill and season.
- Divide the potage into bowls, top with pieces of smoked salmon and cover with Le Voyageur slices. Let melt and serve or brown under the broiler before serving.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- Visit our Semi-soft cheeses section.
Your message has been send successfully.