- In a food processor, mix well the flour, Cheddar Riviera, Cogruet Kingsey, basil, paprika, salt and pepper. Place the butter cubes on top of the mixture and mix them in a bit. Add the sour cream and egg. Mix until the dough begins to form a ball.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- On a floured surface, adding flour as needed, roll out the dough to a thickness of 5 mm (1/4 inch). Use a pastry cutter to cut out dough circles. Roll out again the remaining dough. Place the dough circles on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until the crackers are golden. Place the crackers on a grill and let cool.
- Note: The crackers can be kept for up to three days in an airtight container.
- Use cookie cutters to make crackers in different, fun shapes.
Your message has been send successfully.