- 250 ml (1 cup) orzo
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) salted butter
- 225 g (8 oz.) white mushrooms, sliced
- 85 g (3 oz.) shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 Portobello mushroom, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) white wine
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 750 ml (3 cups) baby kale
- 155 g (5½ oz.) [https://www.ourcheeses.com/directory/le-cantolait/]Le Cantolait cheese, diced
- In a saucepan, cook the orzo according to the instructions on the package. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the butter on high heat and sauté the mushrooms and garlic for 5 minutes. Deglaze with the white wine and reduce by half. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lower the heat to medium, add the cooked orzo, baby kale and cheese. Stir and adjust the seasoning. Serve immediately with poultry, red meat or salmon.
- Mushroom orzo will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
Your message has been send successfully.