- 4 pears, sliced
- 250 g (8 oz) La Dame du Lac cheese
- 22 ml (1½ tbsp.) butter, softened
- 60 ml (¼ cup) brown sugar
- 160 ml (2/3 cup) quick-cooking rolled oats
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) flour
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) 15% country-style cream
- 2 ml (½ tsp.) vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Arrange the pear slices at the bottom of a large dish or six individual oven-proof dishes. Cut La Dame du Lac slices approximately 0.5 cm (¼ in.) thick and lay them over the pears.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients, then spread the mixture over the cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the pears are tender and the crumble crisp and golden. Serve warm.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- Visit our Semi-soft cheeses section.
Your message has been send successfully.