- 12 wonton wrappers
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) unsalted butter, melted
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) raw sugar
- 225 g (8 oz.) wheel La Muse cheese
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) unsalted butter
- 4 bananas sliced in 1.25 cm (½ inch) rounds
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) ground cinnamon
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Place the wonton wrappers on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with sugar and bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Cut the cheese into six wedges, and cut each wedge in half width-wise. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over high heat, melt the butter and add the banana rounds. Let brown. Turn the bananas and sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar. Cook until the bananas are caramelized. Stir and remove from heat.
- On each plate, place a crispy wonton wrapper, half a wedge of cheese and some caramelized banana and repeat. Enjoy right away.
- Caramelized bananas will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. Crispy wonton wrappers will keep for a few days at room temperature in a sealed container.
Your message has been send successfully.