- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter
- 1 French shallot, finely chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) Paris mushrooms, chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) oyster mushrooms, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh parsley, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) 15% cooking cream
- 250 ml (1 cup) Le Grand Laurier Arthabaska, rind removed, cut into cubes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 sheets of filo dough
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a frying pan, melt half the butter, and brown the shallot and mushrooms for a few minutes. Add the parsley, cream and cheese. Continue cooking while stirring until the cheese is melted. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt the remaining butter. Brush each of the filo dough sheets as you layer them. Cut into 12 strips. Spread the filling on the edges of each filo dough strip, and fold two sides in to form triangles (see instructions on package). Brush again with butter.
- Place the turnovers on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.
Your message has been send successfully.