- 1 kg (2 lbs) ground lamb
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh mint
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) horseradish
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) honey
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) plain breadcrumbs
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Vacherin Fri-Charco, in cubes
- 4 sesame Kaiser buns, cut in half
- Preheat the BBQ. In a bowl, mix the ground lamb with the remaining ingredients except the cheese and buns. Make 4 large patties. With your fingers, make a hole in each patty and fill with some cubes of Vacherin Fri-Charco. Cover the cheese completely with meat.
- Grill the meat over medium heat, 12 to 15 minutes, turning half-way. Serve with a green salad.
- For a different flavour, try this recipe with a le riopelle de l'Isle.
Your message has been send successfully.