- 600 g (1-1/3 lb) ground lamb
- ½ onion, chopped
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) nuts, chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh parsley, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) honey
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 200 g (7 oz) Fleurs d’ail cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Mix all of the kofta ingredients in a large bowl with half of the cheese.
- Make oval patties and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve topped with the rest of the cheese.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, rice and pita, to taste.
Your message has been send successfully.