- 155 g (5½ oz) Le Cendré cheese, cut into 20 small triangles
- 500 ml (2 cups) strawberries, quartered
- 750 ml (3 cups) watercress
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) wine vinegar
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) parsley, chopped
- 22 ml (1½ tbsp.) chives, chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) prosciutto, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients except the cheese triangles. Add salt and pepper to taste. Top with cheese triangles and serve immediately.
Your message has been send successfully.