- 6 eggs, yolks and whites separated
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) 35% cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) salted butter
- 250 ml (1 cup) ham, cubed
- 180 ml (¾ cup) green peas
- 250 ml (1 cup) sweet peas or snow peas
- 155 g (5½ oz.) Le Freddo cheese, sliced
- Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with the cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, beat the egg whites until very stiff. Gently stir into the yolk mixture.
- In a large oven-proof skillet, melt half the butter over medium-low heat, pour in the egg mixture and cook for 5 minutes or to desired doneness. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another pan, melt the remaining butter and brown the ham and peas for 3 to 4 minutes. Season with pepper to taste. Gently place on the omelet and add the cheese.
- Bake 3 to 4 minutes or to desired doneness. Serve quickly.
- The omelet will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
Your message has been send successfully.