- 80 g (2.8 oz) Le Mamirolle cheese
- 1 g fresh ginger
- A pinch of coriander seeds
- A pinch of Hungarian paprika
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple
- 1/4 fennel bulb, stalk removed
- 4 thin slices of Bartlett pear
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) olive oil
- Cut the cheese into four squares of equal size and let sit at room temperature for approximately 15 minutes. The cheese should not be too runny.
- Chop the ginger. Place the ginger and spices into a coffee grinder and grind until smooth.
- Place the pear slices in a bowl.
- Brunoise (finely dice) the apple and fennel, place the mixture on the pears and add lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the olive oil and spices. Mix well.
- Place the cheese on a plate, topped with a pear slice, and then add the apple-fennel salsa. Serve immediately.
Your message has been send successfully.