- 12 dried apricots
- 125 ml (½ cup) red wine
- 150 g (5⅓ oz.) Le Phare de l’Île Ronde cheese
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 250 ml (1 cup) arugula shoots
- Freshly ground pepper
- Place the dried apricots in a saucepan and pour the red wine over them. Cover, bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes without lifting the lid. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the apricots into a bowl and let cool completely before cutting them in half.
- Cut the cheese in half width-wise. Cut each half into quarters length-wise. Then cut each piece into 3 sticks for a total of 24 sticks. Cut the prosciutto slices into strips.
- Take a cheese stick, some arugula and a red wine-poached apricot half and wrap them in a prosciutto strip. Repeat for all remaining cheese sticks. Season with pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- The rolls will keep in the refrigerator for only a few hours, since the arugula leaves will wilt quickly. The red wine apricots will keep in the refrigerator for 7 to 10 days.
Your message has been send successfully.