- 60 ml (1/4 cup) cream, 35%
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of Le Rassembleu, crumbled
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) honey
- 250 ml (1 cup) plain yogurt
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) cumin
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Shallots, finely chopped to garnish (optional)
- In a saucepan, heat cream and Le Rassembleu to a consistent and creamy mixture.
- Whip honey into the cheese mixture. Pour mixture into a bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well. Adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Top with chopped shallots and serve with crudités.
Your message has been send successfully.