Lemon and basil vinaigrette
- 60 ml (¼ cup) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) lemon zest
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) chopped fresh basil
- Ground pepper
- 1 zucchini, halved width-wise
- 1 red pepper, cut into quarters
- Le St-Vallier cheese (about 165 g), in 1 cm (½ inch) slices
- 1 litre (4 cups) your choice of cooked small pasta
- 250 ml (1 cup) watermelon, diced
- 60 ml (¼ cup) pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Preheat BBQ to medium-high or oven to 500°F (260°C).
- In a large bowl, mix vinaigrette ingredients. Season with pepper to taste.
- Coat the pepper and zucchini pieces with the vinaigrette.
- Cook the cheese slices and vegetables directly on the grill or in the oven on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a salad bowl, pour the vinaigrette and add the small pasta, watermelon and toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Cut the roasted peppers into strips and zucchini into half-slices.
- Add the vegetables and grilled cheese in the bowl.
- Stir and serve.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- Check out our grilling cheeses section.
Your message has been send successfully.