- 300 ml (1 1/4 cup) graham cracker crumbs
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) sugar
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- 1 container (150 g or 5 oz) of Le Couventine cheese
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sugar
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 250 ml (1 cup) 35% whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, mix the crumbs with 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of sugar and the butter.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of 6 individual tartlet pans 2.5 cm (3 in).
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool down.
- In a bowl, beat the cheese with 125 ml (1/2 cup) of sugar with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the lemon zest and juice.
- Beat the cream, and add to the cheese mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the tartlets crusts. Serve.
Your message has been send successfully.