- In a bowl, mix the fresh cream, pomegranate, walnuts, Alfred le fermier cheese, salt and pepper together.
- In a toaster, toast two slices of white bread and one slice of whole-wheat bread.
- Spread one slice of toasted white bread with the pomegranate mixture and top with arugula leaves.
- Cover with a slice of toasted whole-wheat bread.
- Place the pork tenderloin and L'Empereur cheese slices on top of the whole-wheat bread slice. Close the sandwich with the last slice of toasted white bread.
- Insert several toothpicks and cut into four pieces.
Your message has been send successfully.