- In a bowl, mix the butter, garlic and basil together. Generously pepper.
- Cut the baguette into 4 equal sections and then slice each section in half horizontally.
- Divide the lobster meat and cheese among the bottom halves of the baguette. Cover with the baguette tops and butter the outside on both sides.
- Heat a large skillet (or 2 skillets) on medium-low heat.
- Place the sandwiches in the hot skillet. Press down on each one to flatten. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Turn over and then continue cooking for 4 to 5 minutes, covered, or until the sandwiches are golden on both side and the cheese has melted.
- Transfer the sandwiches to a cutting board and cut in half. Serve with a green salad.
- Garlic and basil butter will keep in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. Grilled cheese sandwiches must be made just before serving.
Your message has been send successfully.