- 4 cooked lobsters, about 450 g (1 lb) each
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) butter
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) flour
- 625 ml (2 1/2 cups) milk
- 2 ml (1/2 tsp.) dry mustard
- A bag of 284 g (10 oz) spinach
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 250 ml (1 cup) of Oka Classique, grated
- Some fresh tarragon, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut the lobster claws with a large knife and set them aside.
- Divide each lobster in two along its back.
- Dispose of the green gland and intestinal vein, then remove the meat from the head and tail. Set aside the shells.
- Split the claws in two and remove the meat.
- Cut the meat in small pieces.
- Melt butter over low heat. Add flour and mix well.
- Gradually add milk continuously stirring until thickened. Add salt, pepper and dry mustard.
- Cook spinach in a skillet. Let it cool.
- Drain well and squeeze out any excess water with your hands or sponge dry with paper towel. Chop finely.
- Incorporate spinach, lemon juice, 60 ml (1/4 cup) of Oka Classique and tarragon into the béchamel sauce.
- Add lobster meat. Adjust seasoning.
- Pour sauce in the 8 lobster shells.
- Place on a baking sheet and add 190 ml (3/4 cup) of remaining grated Oka Classique.
- Garnish with tarragon and serve with rice.
Your message has been send successfully.