- 625 ml (2½ cups) carrots, peeled and cut in rings
- 375 ml (1½ cups) parsnips, peeled and cut in rings
- 750 ml (3 cups) potatoes, peeled and diced
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) butter
- 3 chopped green onions
- 150 g (5 oz) Le Lotbinière cheese, diced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the carrots, parsnips and potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Cook 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Drain. Add butter and mash.
- Add the green onions and Le Lotbinière. Season and mix.
- Serve before the cheese is completely melted.
Your message has been send successfully.