- 10 yellow potatoes
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) 15% cream
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) butter
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) Comtomme, grated
- Whole nutmeg, grated
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Peel the potatoes and boil them in salted water.
- Drain well and mash.
- Add cream, milk, butter and Comtomme, and mix well.
- Add the grated nutmeg. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you wish, pour the purée into small ramekins and broil in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes, paying attention to colour.
Your message has been send successfully.