- 4 slices Bingo! Organic Cheddar
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 can of 540 ml (19 oz) stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
- 4 basil leaves, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 pitas bread
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a frying pan, sauté the shallots, zucchini and garlic in butter.
- Add the tomatoes, spaghetti squash and basil. Then, add salt and pepper.
- Top one pita bread with the ratatouille mix.
- Cover with cheese slices.
- Close the sandwich with a second pita.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for a few minutes until the cheese is melted.
Your message has been send successfully.