- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) raspberry vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) chopped chives
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh raspberries
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 1 L (4 cups) mesclun salad greens
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) chopped pecans
- 8 slices of Le Douanier
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, whip mustard, raspberry vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup and chives. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Mix vinaigrette with salad.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, pecans and Le Douanier slices.
Your message has been send successfully.