- 3 sheets of filo dough
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter, melted
- 30 ml (1 tbsp.) black sesame seeds
- 150 g (5 oz) Le Cabrouet
- 150 g (5 oz) smoked salmon, diced
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 2 avocados
- 6 fresh cilantro sprigs, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Brush each sheet of filo dough with melted butter.
- Fold the sheets in half.
- Cut lengthwise into 4 strips; then, cut each strip in half to obtain 8 rectangles.
- Place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a bowl, mix the Le Cabrouet with the salmon and the zest and juice of 1 lime. Add salt and pepper.
- Purée the avocados.
- Mix in the zest and juice of the second lime. Add salt and pepper.
- Then, add the cilantro.
- Before serving, assemble the mille-feuilles.
- Gently spread the smoked salmon mixture onto 4 filo rectangles.
- Cover with the avocado mixture.
- Place the remaining 4 filo rectangles on top.
- Serve immediately for a crisp filo crust.
Your message has been send successfully.