- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) salted butter
- 12 slices of bread
- 1.25 L (5 cups) mushrooms, sliced
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) garlic flower seasoning
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 155 g (5½ oz.) L’Affine Bouche cheese, grated
- 6 to 8 eggs
- Baby arugula, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 190oC (375oF).
- Melt 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of the butter in the microwave. Grease a muffin tin with the butter.
- Remove the crust from the slices of bread and flatten the bread using a rolling pin. Place a slice of bread in each mould of the muffin tin and press into the sides.
- In a skillet, melt the remaining butter on medium-high heat and sauté the mushrooms for 5 minutes. Add the garlic flower and season generously. Divide the mushrooms and cheese among the muffin moulds.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and season. Pour over the mushrooms to fill the bread moulds.
- Bake on the lower section of the oven for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with the baby arugula and serve.
- These mini-quiches will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
Your message has been send successfully.