- 8 small or medium La Ratte potatoes (two per person)
- 160 g (5.6 oz) Le Pizy cheese
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) 35% cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 small shallot
- 80 g (2.8 oz) wild mushrooms (hedgehog mushrooms, yellow foot chanterelles, etc.)
- 10 g (0.3 oz) unsalted butter
- 4 slices of Morteau sausage, 20 g (0.7 oz) each
- In a saucepan of salted water, cook the La Ratte potatoes until they are easily cut with a knife.
- While the potatoes are cooking, prepare the sauce.
- Without removing the rind, cut the cheese into small pieces.
- Sweat half the shallot over low heat in a small saucepan and add the cheese.
- Add the cream and lightly whip until the cheese melts. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Turn off the element, but keep the dish warm.
- When the potatoes are cooked, cool them in water and cut them in half, lengthwise.
- Clean the mushrooms with a cloth—you should never wash them.
- Melt 5 g (0.17 oz) of butter in a skillet.
- Sweat the other shallot half and add the mushrooms.
- Cook until crispy.
- In another skillet, sear the potatoes and Morteau sausage in butter.
- Serve in bowls.
- Place the potatoes in each bowl, then the mushrooms followed by the Morteau sausage.
- Pour the sauce over the potatoes and mushrooms.
Your message has been send successfully.