- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 225 g (1/2 lb) green beans, blanched
- 225 g (1/2 lb) small Paris mushrooms, whole
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 8 slices of Haloumi
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Dijon mustard
- In a large frying pan or on the BBQ, grill the slices of Haloumi to char them a little bit. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the beans, mushrooms and cilantro together.
- Add the vinaigrette and coat all the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the grilled slices of Haloumi and serve.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Set aside.
Your message has been send successfully.