- 455 g (1 lb) small new potatoes (mixture of red and white, if desired)
- 6 bacon slices, cut in strips
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) fresh cream
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Walnut oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Cider vinegar
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) red onions, thinly sliced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Chives, finely chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) Inspiré cheese, rind removed, diced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a saucepan filled with salted boiling water, cook the potatoes until tender. Drain and let cool down, then halve. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, sauté the bacon until crisp. Out of the pan, remove excess fat with a paper towel. Crumble and set aside.
- In a salad bowl, delicately mix together the potatoes, bacon, fresh cream, walnut oil, cider vinegar, red onions, chives and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Serve as a side dish.
Your message has been send successfully.