- 2 eggs
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh dill, chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) lemon juice
- 60 ml (¼ cup) canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 455 g (1 lb.) salmon fillet, skinless
- 500 ml (2 cups) green beans
- 500 ml (2 cups) new potatoes, quartered
- 1 Boston lettuce, separated
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- ½ English cucumber, sliced
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) black or green olives, pitted
- 1 full wheel (140 g/5 oz.) Le Pont Tournant cheese
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and cook for 12 minutes. Cool eggs under cold water, remove shells and soak in cold water to cool completely.
- In a bowl, make the dressing by mixing 1½ tbsp. (22 ml) of dill with the lemon juice and oil. Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle the salmon with the rest of the dill. Set aside.
- In a saucepan with salted boiling water, cook the green beans for 2 to 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the green beans from the boiling water and cool in very cold water. Cook the potatoes in the same water for about 5 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool in cold water.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Quarter the eggs. Drain the green beans and potatoes.
- On a large serving platter, make a bed of lettuce leaves. Place vegetables on top, arranging them next to each other while alternating the colours.
- Cook the salmon on the barbecue for 5 minutes on each side. Do the same for the cheese. Place the grilled salmon and cheese on the salad. Drizzle with dressing. Serve and share immediately.
- The salad ingredients can be kept separately in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days. The salad should be prepared right before serving. The cooked salmon will keep in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Your message has been send successfully.