- 560 ml (2 1/4 cups) maple syrup
- 750 ml (3 cups) water
- 560 ml (2 1/4 cups) whole wheat flour
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) baking powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) butter
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) plain yogurt
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 1 large apple, peeled and grated
- 500 ml (2 cups) grated Noyan
- In a bowl, mix the butter, the 2 eggs, the plain yogurt, the brown sugar, the large apple (peeled and grated) and 500 ml of grated Noyan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the baking powder, nutmeg and salt. Mix well.
- Combine the cheese mixture with the mix of dry ingredients.
- In a large saucepan, bring water and maple syrup to a boil.
- Place the batter in small balls in the boiling syrup. Simmer on low for 3 minutes.
- Serve the Noyan treats topped with the cooked syrup and garnished with fresh fruit.
Your message has been send successfully.