- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) butter
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) mushrooms, sliced
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) parsley
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 6 eggs
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) milk
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of Oka, grated
- In a pan, melt butter and cook mushrooms and leeks.
- Add parsley and cilantro.
- Add salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix eggs and milk. Salt and pepper.
- Add egg mixture to the frying pan with mushrooms and leeks.
- Cook omelette until the bottom is firm while the top remains loose.
- Add grated cheese.
- Finish cooking in the oven at 350ºF (175ºC) for about 10 minutes.
Your message has been send successfully.