- 125 ml (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 500 ml (2 cups) flour
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) baking powder
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) black olives, pitted and sliced
- 250 ml (1 cup) Fontina Saint-Benoît-du-Lac, grated
- 2 branches fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 175ºC (350ºF).
- Butter and flour a 1.5 L (6 cups) bread pan.
- In a bowl, mix butter with eggs and salt.
- Incorporate the flour and baking powder and mix until preparation is consistent. Use your hands to shape the dough to the size of the bread pan.
- Add olives and cheese.
- Add rosemary and distribute it well in the dough.
- Pour into the pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Your message has been send successfully.