- 4 slices Le Mont-Jacob cheese
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) citrus mustard, home-made
- 2 slices of orange-flavoured duck terrine
- 2 leaves of mesclun lettuce
- Bread chosen: Baguette
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) old-style mustard
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) orange zest
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) lemon zest
- Cut a section off the baguette diagonally, and slice it open.
- Spread each half with the citrus mustard.
- Fill with the duck terrine, cheese and lettuce.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together. Set aside.
Your message has been send successfully.