- 450 g long pasta (spaghetti, fettuccini, linguini, etc.)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- Two 227 g (8 oz) packets of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) white wine or chicken stock
- Salt and ground pepper
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh chopped thyme, or 10 ml (2 tsp.) dried thyme
- 250 g (8 oz) Raclette From Here, grated
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet over high heat and brown the mushrooms and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Deglaze with white wine and bring to a boil. Season and add thyme.
- Add hot pasta and approximately 250 ml (1 cup) of the pasta water.
- Add cheese, and stir well to distribute it evenly. Serve immediately.
Your message has been send successfully.