- 100 g (3 oz) Le Rassembleu
- 35 g (3 tbsp.) flour
- 60 g (2 oz) white chocolate, melted
- Panure anglaise(1 egg, beaten, and 100 ml (3 oz) each of milk and flour)
- 20 g (2 tbsp.) panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 ripe pear, diced
- 200 ml (4/5 cup) pear nectar
- 2 baby bananas, sliced lengthwise in half
- 10 g (2 tsp.) sugar
- 4 baby bananas
- In a food processor, mix the cheese, flour and chocolate.
- Mould the preparation into ice trays and freeze for 3 hours.
- Paner à l’anglaise (dip the cheese first in flour and milk, then in an egg dip, then finally in the breadcrumbs) three times, and fry until it is hot in the middle but before it runs (approximately 3 minutes).
- In a food processor, mix the diced pear and the nectar until a smooth soup consistency is obtained.
- Sprinkle the banana halves with sugar and caramelize with a cooking torch.
- Pour the pear soup into bowls and add the very warm cheese croquettes and chocolate. Garnish with a baby banana and serve.
Your message has been send successfully.